Front-end developer with a keen eye for Usability & User Experience, and a QA background for special attention to details.
Curious and ambitious person who likes to take the initiative in projects as well as in life.
Worked on variety of different web projects, starting from manual, automated and performance testings, through back-end development and finally found special love in working as a front-end developer.
Strong engineering way of thinking with both permanent diving into the depth of a problem and keeping in mind complexity perspective.
A good team player who has worked both as a regular worker and as a project leader.
Has an in depth view of all the Software development cycles and participated in them as a student and during his working career.
Occupation: Front-end Developer
Address 1: Dimitrija Tucovica 64, 23000 Zrenjanin, Serbia
Address 2: Rumenacka 130/25, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
- Faculty: Computer Sciences at Faculty of Technical Sciences
October 2004 - present
- Highschool: Zrenjaninsa Gimnazija
September 2000 - July 2004
- UI and UX
- Python, Plone, Zope
- Java, J2SE, J2EE, EJB, JSP/Servlet, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), Spring, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, JBPM, Lucene, Tomcat, JBoss, XML, Exist (XML DB)
- Security: XML Encryption, X.509v3, AES, RSA, SHA-1
- UML, Sybase – Power designer, Visio
- MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- GIT, SVN, CSV
- Selenium, Bromine
- Trac, Ensemble, Mantis, Firebug, BugZilla, Unfuddle
- Using Mind Maps in software development
- Touch typist
- CEO at ALAS doo (January 2009 – Present)
- Front-end Developer at HexagonIT Oy (September 2011 – Present)
- Quality Assurance Lead at WeDoQA (October 2007 – Present)
Quality Assurance Lead on multiple projects
- Web developer at NiteoWeb d.o.o. (June 2008 – February 2013)
Web development on multiple projects.
- Web developer at mFabrik (September 2010 – February 2011)
- Web developer at Company On Net Ltd. (August 2008 – June 2009)
Development of the administration part of the system.
- Vice chairman for Information Technologies at EESTEC LC Novi Sad
- (February 2007 – February 2008) Web development and maintenance, Multimedia software development, Brand development, DTP
- Vice chairman for IT, Design and Branding at Konteh (February 2007 – December 2007)
Web development lead and administration, Design and Branding, Logistics consultant
- Quality Assurance at Transparent Logic (Symantec) (June 2006 –September 2006)
Quality Assurance (testing, creating test plans, directing developers)
- Curious and ambitious person who likes to take the initiative in projects as well as in life.
- Strong engineering way of thinking with both permanent diving into the depth of a problem and keeping in mind complexity perspective.
- A good team player who has worked both as a simple worker and as a project leader.
- Has an in depth view of all the Software development cycles and participated in them as a student and during his working career.
- EESTEC LC Novi Sad – Vice chairman for information technologies
- KONTEH 2006 – IT support
- KONTEH 2007 – Vice chairman for IT, Design and Branding
- Microsoft Sinergija 2006 – Technical support
- Microsoft Sinergija 2007 – Technical supervisor
Projects realized during studies
- Information system for service station, “Royal”
Implementation of information systems for service station, “Royal”
Subject: Fundamentals of information systems and software engineering
- Application for interactive organization of summer lectures at the University
The application is implemented using direct manipulation and drag & drop technology. Allows the user to:
- Visual representation of the faculties in the campus, with status report for each of them.
- Visual overview of the schedule for every classrooms within each faculty and the state of each classroom (available, repair, busy, free).
- Drag and drop the lecturer in the classroom to occupy it.
Subject: Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
Technology: C++, MySQL
- Web application for an air company
The first part:
Client-server application that allows entry and review of data on the transport of passengers in a single air-company.
The second part:
Realization of the first part of the project using JSP technology, the application of MVC Model 2 and EL / JSTL techniques.
Subject: Web programming
Technology: Java, JSP, Tomcat
- GEKOSEM – Graphic Editor For Combination and Sequential Networks
Main form (tree-view, menu bar, toor-bar (menu-part, tool part), working area, the status bar)
Functions: Project (New, Open, Save, SaveAs, Print, Export), Sub projects, Diagram
Library of graphic elements (Visual representation, Properties, Methods)
Grouping elements in sub diagrams – (Graphic element: Expand, collapse)
Graphic transformations: Move, Rotate, Resize, Zoom, Scrolling, Connecting.
1. Designing GEKOSEM
Specification and modeling of software solutions for GEKOSEM
Subject: Specification and modeling software
Technology: UML (Sybase Power Designer)
2. Implementation of GEKOSEM
Implementation of software solution, based on the specifications made in the design process.
Subject: Software Design
Technology: Java Swing
- 3D modeling
3D model of a house
Subject: Computer Graphics
- Crab Invaders game
Creating a game in OpenGL technology
Subject: Computer Graphics
- Web application for a movie shop
Implementation of an on-line store using MVC Model 2, DTO, Sequence Blocks, Session Facade project template.
Subject: Network-based systems 2
Technology: Java, EJB, MySQL, JBoss
- Information system for payments
Implementing a payment system of a country, which includes the following actors:
-Company - a company that sells / buys or provides goods / services
-Bank - a special kind of company which processes the payments
-RTGS - Real Time Gross Settlement
Communication between the participants includes the following activities:
This project includes 5 related entities, which were developed in 5 separate subjects.
1. Web services for communication between the actors
Realization of web services for communication between the actors.
Subject: XML and Web services
Technology: Java, Web service (SOAP, WSDL), XML Schema, Exist (XML DB), MySQL, JBoss
2. Security system for a safe communication
Protection of communication between users using cryptography, certificates and digital signatures.
Subject: Security systems in e-business
Technology: Java, XML Encryption, X.509v3, AES, RSA, SHA-1, JBoss
3. Implementation of information systems for a bank
Modeling and implementation of an information systems for a bank.
Forms that appear in the application are generated automatically based on the UML model.
Subject: Business information
Technologies: Java Swing, MySQL, UML (Sybase Power Designer)
4. Implementation of a payment system using credit cards
Implementation of a POS system, a Web application for on-line shopping, and the entire communication infrastructure between the information systems (shop, AH – Aquirer Host, IH – Issuer Host, PCC – Payment Card Center, RTGS)
Subject: Electronic Payment Systems
Technologies: Java, Web services (SOAP, WSDL), XML Schema, XML Encryption, X.509v3, AES, RSA, SHA-1, Exist (XML DB), MySQL, Tomcat
5. Infrastructure specification
Specification of Internet infrastructure for each of the participants, and their mutual communication.
Subject: Advanced Internet infrastructure
Technologies: IP Routing, Filtering, IPSec
- Data Mining system for improving the operations of an insurance company
Designing systems for research and analysis of data using different methods (regression, classification, clusterization, associational analysis …)
Subject: systems for data research and analysis (Data Mining)
Technology: Java (Rapid Miner)
- Data Warehouse system for a restaurant chain
Design and implementation of a Data Warehouse system: BI (Bussines intelligence), ECTL processes and On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) data analysis.
Subject: Data Warehouse Systems
Technology: Oracle, MySQL, UML (Sybase Power Designer)
- Information system for hiring a teacher
Implementation of an information system that allows selection of a candidate to a teaching profession on the faculty, using a workflow system and implements a searching mechanism using the Lucene search library.
Subject: Digital Archives
Technology: Java (Lucene), jPBM, JBoss
- Drivers license – B category, active driver.
- Languages: fluent oral and written in English, Hungarian and Serbian
- Hobbies: photography, design, mountain biking